Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best 5 apps for international calls
chriswuyh Offline

best 5 apps for international calls
Have you ever wondered if there was an alternative to expensive overseas calls, given the rapid advances in modern technology?

Well there’s an app for that too. Wholeswitch Mobile will change the way you think about calling cards and the internet.
Download the wholeswitch Mobile app and harness the power of the internet to avoid roaming charges and cumbersome rental phones. If you have a Blackberry, Android or iPhone, just prepay using a credit card or PayPal.

Now you can make international and long distance calls, at ridiculously low rates: It charged me just $0.14 to call Israel for 5 minutes!

See Best App # 5: Shopping

See Best App # 4: Networking

See Best App # 3: Gaming

See Best App # 2: WholeswitchSee Best App # 1: skype
08-14-2011 06:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sampson Offline

RE: best 5 apps for international calls
As someone who hopes to do a lot of travel in the future, I'm always on the lookout for smart, efficient, and cheap ways that I can communicate with people back home. What sets your product apart? And if skype is best app #1, then why not just use it? I look forward to your reply.
08-19-2011 03:55 AM
Rozer Smith Offline

HI this is Rozer smith i am new in this forum.Pinterest is a platform that enables people to pin images and pictures from the web to their boards. Users can follow the boards of specific users so as to gather valuable inputs about the topics they are interested in. It is also possible to follow all the board of a specific user. Other great features of Pinterest are the fact that users can like, re-pin, and comment on any pins within Pinterest. Our company knows how to increase Pinterest Followers.Thank you so much...

Buy Pinterest Followers
06-11-2012 02:48 PM
NexxPhase Offline

This is really very valuable post for me. I usually need such kind of information when I need to guide them, often on various topics. This will surely add something to my knowledge. Thanks.

Regards,
Nexxphase.com
http://www.nexxphase.com
06-13-2012 07:28 PM
NexxPhase Offline

Music RE: best 5 apps for international calls
This is really very valuable post for me. I usually need such kind of information when I need to guide them, often on various topics. This will surely add something to my knowledge. Thanks.

Regards,
Nexxphase.com
http://www.nexxphase.com
06-13-2012 07:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Call center solutions- Predictive Dialer for Domestic/ International/inbound/outbound Prologixsystems 0 7 Yesterday 02:33 PM
Last Post: Prologixsystems
  Predictive Dialers for Domestic/ International/ Outbound/ Inbound Prologixsystems 0 15 11-28-2016 12:06 PM
  Complete Call center solutions- Predictive Dialers for Domestic/ International/ Outbo Prologixsystems 0 14 10-14-2016 07:36 PM