Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Professional Telecom Consulting
doctortelecom Offline

Professional Telecom Consulting
Professional Telecom Consulting "Featuring Dr. Telecom" is a company comprised of a team of industry executive with more 45 years combined Communications experience.

We take start up and newer company's and introduce them to approved carriers, DID providers, Telecoms Funding Company's Escrow Company's, Attorney's, ADP Payroll Services etc. We supply them with all documents templates, web design, API portals for reselling U.S., International Termination, calling cards, wholesale DIDs. Internet Marketing, lead generation and so much more. We also supply free wholesale and retail VoIp Tools. Let us do all the legwork for you so that you can concentrate on your business model. We train you in all aspects of the business which eliminates you from trial an error. Our experienced executives take the guessing out of
how to run a successful business. For more information please email us at
[email=proconsulting@mail.com:14bu7n94]proconsulting@mail.com[/email:14bu7n94] One of our team member will get back to you shortly.

Thank You
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2011 08:42 PM by doctortelecom.)
05-09-2011 08:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nathan Offline

RE: Professional Telecom Consulting
doctortelecom,

I'm looking for a hosted PBX VOIP system for a small business. Are you knowledgeable in this area? I need a VOIP that works in the United States for a small company of about 20 employees. I want something affordable. thanks!

Looking for a hosted [url=http://www.freedomiq.com]small business voip[/url] solution for my office in the United States.
06-30-2011 01:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  IPage Telecom offering below destinations ipageinfo 0 495 04-29-2013 03:16 PM
Last Post: ipageinfo
  IPage Telecom offering below destinations ipageinfo 0 486 04-29-2013 03:13 PM
  IPage Telecom offering below destinations ipageinfo 0 421 04-27-2013 08:02 PM