Open source VoIP billing and calling system
ASTPP is a billing solution for Freeswitch and Asterisk. It supports pre-paid and post-paid billing with call rating and credit control. It also provides many other features such as calling cards, least cost routing (LCR), did management, resellers, callbacks, etc. ASTPP is able to integrate with OSCommerce to provide a Web store for your users to purchase calling cards and sign up for VoIP accounts. We also support multiple currency for each account type with real-time update using Yahoo Finance (http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter).
Here are some key features of "ASTPP"
Customer Account Features
· Support for an unlimited number of customer accounts
· Support a mix of Post-paid and Prepaid accounts
· Your invoices can be generated on numerous different cycles: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, biyearly or yearly.
· Apply charges to the customers’ accounts on a per account or per pricelist basis. This can be done in the same cycles as the invoices are generated at.
· Mulit layer reseller support
· Reseller can add their own rates
· Reseller portal
Call Rating Capabilities
· Real-time billing via the Freeswitch and Asterisk manager interface
· Batch billing
· Unlimited number of brands/pricelists
· Very flexible call processing
· Calls can be posted to ASTPP ie. Prepaid billing
· Calls can be posted to 3rd party applications such as OSCommerce, Optigold, or AgileBill.
· All charges are written to CSV files
· Very powerful and flexible regex pattern matching applies the correct rate
· Packages - Support to have X number of free minutes to Y locations. This will allow you to offer your customers X free minutes per month for Y price and bill after the minutes are used up.
Least Cost & Failover Routing
· Provides redundancy based on cost
· Powerful regex based LCR engine
· Limit the number of simultaneous calls per trunk
· Multiple trunks per provider
· Allows you to control the length of your users calls
· Keep prepaid users from spending more than they have purchased
· Dynamically map incoming DIDs to the correct user via the web interface
· Impose credit controls on incoming DIDs.
· Dynamically assign extensions to users.
· Handles monthly billing for DIDs
Automated Account & Device Management
· Automation supported via HTTP POST commands
· Manage ASTPP accounts from 3rd party billing applications
· Manage Asterisk devices from 3rd party billing applications
· Manage DIDs from 3rd party billing application with inventory management
· Supports typical authentication via SIP or IAX devices
· Supports ANI identification. Map your CLID to your ASTPP account.
· Generate cards in bulk and enable as you go along
· Support for connection & disconnection fees
· Support a charge after X number of hours of usage
· Support a charge after X number of days after first usage and repeats every X days.
· Support expiration of cards X days after first usage
· Bill in customizable increments
· Integrate fully with Freeswitch and Asterisk.
· Customer portal allows calling card users to view their cards status.
· ANI Mapping
· Track what your calls through each vendor should have cost. This assist in ensuring that all billing is correct.
· Vendor login page which allows vendors to set their call costs.
Asterisk -Real-time Support
· Work with SIP and IAX devices directly in the Asterisk Real-time MySQL database.
· Work with your - Real-time dial plan.
· Automatically and IAX or SIP friends when you generate a user account.
You can download it from : ASTPP - Open Source Voip Billing