Create an Account
x

Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Earn more money by sending call traffic to IPRN...
sem Offline

Earn more money by sending call traffic to IPRN...
START EARNING MORE NOW!!!

· Earn more money by sending / receiving call traffic to International Premium Rate Numbers.

· Manage your account online with real time statistics with 24/7 support

· Receive your revenue Weekly or Monthly

· Set up and manage all your sub-accounts under your account

· Become a reseller and allocate premium rate numbers to your clients

· Receive more money based on the volume of your minutes

· Use your own IVR or Interactive Voice Response

· Get paid anywhere in the world by Bank Wire Transfer, PayPal, Western Union or your preferred way.

· You can send me an enquiry via my Skype or Email and I will attend to you immediately.

Add me on Skype at: live:wilsem_8 or email me at sem@mediatel.com to open you an account now with our company...

Mediatel has been trading for over 25 years showing testament in our ability to both innovate and maintain strong ethical business relationships with both our customers and our suppliers. The global telemedia industry evolves every few years and to maximise opportunities be it relating to Voice, Data or SMS you need the very best advice and guidance and Mediatel has the experience, commitment and dedication.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

08-24-2018 05:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  how to earn from premium rate numbers telecom income stacymartin 0 93 09-05-2018 04:27 AM
Last Post: stacymartin
  Can you send voice traffic to IPRN Numbers? Contact me now for your account. sem 0 24 09-03-2018 06:04 PM
Last Post: sem
  Earn more money now by sending call traffic to IPRN... sem 0 39 08-29-2018 04:23 PM
Last Post: sem