Create an Account
x

Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BEST QUALITY A2Z ROUTE AROUND THE WORLD.
tanvirwy Offline

BEST QUALITY A2Z ROUTE AROUND THE WORLD.
CKR International Inc. providing best quality a2z route around the world. By us you can send your traffic any destination of the world. We have 24X7 support. We are accepting payment USA & BANGLADESH. By wire transfer you can send payment to us from around the world .We accept PAYPAL now for payment. For your test account or any kinds of information you may direct contact with me by calling (+8801673438303 or +8801929126179) this two number or e-mail (biz@ckri.net or tanvirwy@live.com ) me to know any information.

For live chat you can add my id tanvirwy@live.com in your yahoo & msn account.

Please don’t hesitate to contact with us any time. It will be great pleasure for us if we can serve you.

http://WWW.CKRI.NET
04-27-2012 06:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Speedflow offers high quality Routes and SMS MariwaSpeedflow 0 5 Yesterday 06:08 PM
Last Post: MariwaSpeedflow
  Speedflow offers high quality Routes and SMS MariwaSpeedflow 0 9 09-20-2018 05:59 PM
  Speedflow offers high quality Routes and SMS MariwaSpeedflow 0 14 09-19-2018 06:18 PM